Food supplement based on fish oil and borage oil. Source of omega-3 fatty acids.
- Box of 100 marine capsules.
• BORAGE OIL: Borage oil (Borago officinalis) is produced by cold pressing borage seeds. It contains gammalinolenic acid (GLA) which belongs to the omega-6 family.
• The QualitySilver® registered trademark guarantees optimal and durable levels of quality for the selected borage oil.
• The “Pollutants No thanks” logo attests to the high purity of selected fish oils containing contaminant levels at the limit of detectable.
• Fish oil > Source of omega-3 fatty acids (EPA et DHA)
• Borage oil Borago officinalis (seeds) > Source of omega-6 fatty acids (GLA)
• Antioxidants: tocopherols, rosemary extract
• Capsule (fish gelatine, humectant: glycerol)
|Typical values||For 2 capsules|
|Fish oil||560 mg|
|Borage oil||460 mg|
|Total saturates||223 mg|
|Total monounsaturates||224 mg|
|> of which oleic acid (omega 9)||129 mg|
|Total polyunsaturates||400 mg|
|> of which omega-3 polyunsaturates||155 mg|
|> of which eicosapentaenoic acid (EPA)||74 mg|
|> of which docosahexaenoic acid (DHA)||53 mg|
|> of which omega-6 polyunsaturates||244 mg|
|> of which gamma-linolenic acid (GLA)||80 mg|
Instructions for use
Take 2 capsules per day during 50 days.
Take with a large glass of water, ideally during meals.
Store in a cool dry place.