DHA (docosahexaenoic acid) supports normal brain functioning and helps
to maintain normal vision.
- Box of 80 marine capsules
• OMEGABIANE DHA: the oil is made from sardine, anchovy and tuna - species fished in the South Pacific off the coast of Peru. The oil is obtained from the flesh of these fish. The Omegabiane DHA capsules have been formulated to provide the quantities of omega-3 recommended in the 2010 RDI guidelines. One capsule contains 250 mg of DHA and 56 mg of EPA.
• The QualitySilver® registered trademark guarantees optimal and durable levels of quality for the selected fish oils.
• The “Pollutants No thanks” logo attests to the high purity of selected fish oils containing contaminant levels at the limit of detectable.
• Concentrated fish oil > Provides omega-3 fatty acids (EPA and DHA)
• Capsule (fish gelatine, gelling agent: glycerol)
• Antioxidant: rosemary extract Rosmarinus officinalis (leaves)
|Typical values||Per capsule||For 3 capsules|
|Fish oil||625 mg||1 875 mg|
|> of which omega-3 polyunsaturated||458 mg||
1 374 mg
|> of which eicosapentaenoic acid (EPA)||56 mg||168 mg|
|> of which docosahexaenoic acid (DHA)||347 mg||1 041 mg|
Instructions for use
Take 1 to 3 capsules a day
26 to 80 days
Swallow with a glass of water, ideally during a meal.
Store in a cool, dry place.
The effective daily dose of DHA is 250 mg per day. The recommendation is therefore that the daily diet should include foods that contain DHA (rapeseed oil, walnut oil, oily fish, etc.).