Omegabiane Foie de Morue
Vitamins A and D support the normal functioning of the immune system.
- Box of 80 marine capsules.
• The QualitySilver® registered trademark guarantees optimal and durable levels of quality for the selected fish oils.
• STUDIES: The Val-de-Marne study (1991) revealed that the daily intake of vitamin A had reduced in 10 to 15 % of children and in 35 to 45 % of adults. The findings for the population’s vitamin D status revealed a broad variation in serum concentration of vitamin D between the various regions of France. The lowest values were observed in the north, and the highest in the south. The SU.VI.MAX study revealed that vitamin D levels were insufficient in a high percentage of the French urban population during the winter.
• The “Pollutants No thanks” logo attests to the high purity of selected fish oils
containing contaminant levels at the limit of detectable.
• Cod liver oil
• Vitamin A
• Vitamin D
• Capsule (fish gelatine, gelling agent: glycerol)
• Antioxidant: rosemary extract Rosmarinus officinalis (leaves) and vitamin E
|Typical values||Per capsule||NRV*||For 3 capsules||NRV*|
|Cod liver oil||500 mg||1500 mg|
|> of which omega-3 polyunsaturated||100 mg||300 mg|
|> of which eicosapentaenoic acid (EPA)||40 mg||120 mg|
|> of which docosahexaenoic acid (DHA)||45 mg||135 mg|
|Vitamin A||150 μg ER||19%||450 μg ER||57%|
|Vitamin D||1.25 μg||25%||3.75 μg||75%|
*NRV: Nutritent Reference Value
Instructions for use
Take 1 to 3 capsules per day.
During 26 to 80 days.
Swallow with a glass of water, ideally during a meal.
Store in a cool, dry place.
Not suitable for pregnant women due to vitamin A.