Phytostandard® Valériane capsules is a food supplement based on organic valerian extract (Valeriana officinalis L.).
- Box of 20 capsules.
- Box of 60 capsules.
• Vegetarian capsule.
• For more than 20 years, PiLeJe has been developing its know-how in phytonutrition and focusing its demands on the quality of the original fresh plant. The Phytostandard® brand thus brings together high quality plant extracts resulting from this expertise.
• Each plant can contain up to 250 compounds in its cells. All of these compounds form the totality of the plant. The extraction process is a key factor in preserving all the plant compounds.
For the valerian extracts, we have selected the parts of the plant richest in compounds: the roots of valerian (Valeriana officinalis L.) to elaborate the food supplement Phytostandard® Valériane capsules.
• How are the valerian extracts of this Phytostandard® selected?
Valerian, also known as "catnip" because of its characteristic cat-attracting smell, is an annual plant that is harvested in September and October. Originally from Europe and Asia, acclimatised in North-East America, valerian grows preferably on clay-siliceous soils. We select valerian grown in France, from 1 to 2 years of growth and from a variety specifically rich in compounds. The roots are harvested mechanically, then cleaned and frozen quickly on site, before being sent to our manufacturing site in Ariège.
They are then crushed and extracted using the Phytostandard® process, which is recognised for its respect for the integrity of the plant's compounds. The valerian extract then obtained is alcohol-free. It is then freeze-dried, i.e. cold dehydrated to be put into a plant capsule.
The manufacturing process, from the Phytostandard® extraction to the capsule filling, is carried out in France, which allows the traceability of the products from their production to their distribution.
• Certified Organic Agriculture, Phytostandard® Valériane capsules guarantees that at least 95% of its agricultural ingredients are ORGANIC.
• Valerian extract > Valeriana officinalis L. (roots) organic
• Organic acacia fibre
• Vegetarian capsule
• Organic bamboo Bambusa arundinacea powder (resin)
• Organic rapeseed oil
|For 2 capsules
|Valerian extract (roots)
Instructions for use
Take 1 or 2 capsules a day.
Swallow with a large glass of water.
Store in a cool, dry place.
Not recommended for pregnant or breast-feeding women and children under 12.