Phytostandard® Radis Noir
Phytostandard® Radis Noir capsules is a food supplement based on organic black radish extract (Raphanus sativus L. var. niger., roots).
- Box of 20 capsules.
• Vegetarian capsule.
• For more than 20 years, PiLeJe has been developing its know-how in phytonutrition and focusing its demands on the quality of the original fresh plant. The Phytostandard® brand thus brings together high quality plant extracts resulting from this expertise.
• Each plant can contain up to 250 compounds in its cells. All of these compounds form the totality of the plant. The extraction process is a key factor in preserving all the plant compounds.
For the black radish extracts, we have thus selected the parts of the plant richest in compounds: the roots of black radish (Raphanus sativus L. var. niger.) to elaborate the food supplement Phytostandard® Radis Noir capsules.
• How are the extracts of this black radish selected for this Phytostandard®?
The taste of black radish is described as pungent and pronounced! It is certainly one of the easiest plants to grow, and is found in several regions of France. Harvesting takes place in late autumn, when the roots are richest in compounds. They are then washed and then frozen for transport to our production site.
They are then crushed and extracted using the Phytostandard® process, known for its respect for the integrity of the plant's compounds. The black radish extract obtained is alcohol-free. It is then freeze-dried, i.e. cold dehydrated to be put into a vegetable capsule.
The manufacturing process from the Phytostandard® extraction to the capsule filling is carried out in France, which allows product traceability from production to distribution.
• Certified Organic Agriculture, Phytostandard® Radis Noir capsules guarantees that at least 95% of its agricultural ingredients are ORGANIC.
• Organic acacia fibre
• Black radish extract > Raphanus sativus L. var niger (roots) organic
• Vegetarian capsule
• Organic bamboo Bambusa arundinacea powder (resin)
• Organic rapeseed oil
|Values||For 2 capsules|
|Black radish extract (root)||260 mg|
Instructions for use
Take 1 or 2 capsules a day.
Swallow with a large glass of water.
Store in a cool, dry place.
Patients with hypothyroidism or who are taking medication for a thyroid problem should seek medical advice before taking this food supplement.
Not recommended for pregnant women or breastfeeding women.