Phytostandard® Marron d'Inde
Phytostandard® Marron d'Inde capsules is a food supplement based on organic horse chestnut extract (Aesculus hippocastanum L.).
- Box of 20 capsules.
• Vegetarian capsule.
• For more than 20 years, PiLeJe has been developing its know-how in phytonutrition and focusing its demands on the quality of the original fresh plant. The Phytostandard® brand thus brings together high quality plant extracts resulting from this expertise.
• Each plant can contain up to 250 compounds in its cells. All of these compounds form the totality of the plant. The extraction process is a key factor in preserving all the plant compounds. We have therefore selected the parts of the plant that are richest in compounds: the seeds of horse chestnut (Aesculus hippocastanum L.) to elaborate the food supplement Phytostandard® Marron d'Inde capsules.
• How are the horse chestnut extracts for this Phytostandard® selected?
The horse chestnut is a large tree, which can measure more than 30m in height and live for more than 250 years. Originally from Asia Minor, it is now found in Europe.
For the manufacture of our Phytostandard® extract, we have selected chestnut trees that grow in France, particularly in the Ardèche. The seeds of the horse chestnut tree are harvested when they are ripe, most often in the autumn. They are frozen after harvesting so that the compounds are preserved.
They are then crushed and extracted using the Phytostandard® process, which is recognised for its respect for the integrity of the plant's compounds. The horse chestnut extract obtained is alcohol-free. It is then freeze-dried, i.e. cold dehydrated to be put into a vegetable capsule.
The manufacturing process, from the Phytostandard® extraction to the capsule filling, is carried out in France, which allows product traceability from production to distribution.
• Certified Organic Agriculture, Phytostandard® Marron d'Inde capsules guarantees that at least 95% of its agricultural ingredients are organic.
• Horse chestnut extract > Aesculus hippocastanum L. (seeds) organic
• Organic acacia fibre
• Vegetarian capsule
• Organic bamboo Bambusa arundinacea powder (resin)
• Organic rapeseed oil
|Values||For 2 capsules|
|Horse chestnut extract (seeds)||370 mg|
Instructions for use
Take 1 or 2 capsules a day.
Swallow with a large glass of water.
Store in a cool, dry place.
Not recommended to anyone under anticoagulant medication.