Phytostandard® Ginkgo biloba capsules is a food supplement based on organic ginkgo (Gingko Biloba L.).
- Box of 20 capsules.
• Vegetarian capsule.
• For more than 20 years, PiLeJe has been developing its know-how in phytonutrition and focusing its demands on the quality of the original fresh plant. The Phytostandard® brand thus brings together high quality plant extracts resulting from this expertise.
• Each plant can contain up to 250 compounds in its cells. All of these compounds form the totality of the plant. The extraction process is a key factor in preserving all the plant compounds. We have thus selected the plant parts richest in compounds: the leaves of ginkgo (Ginkgo biloba L.) to elaborate the food supplement Phytostandard® Ginkgo biloba capsules.
• How are the ginkgo extracts for this Phytostandard® selected?
The ginkgo is a tree that can reach a height of about fifteen metres. It grows in France, Korea and the United States. It is its leaves that contain the compounds we use in the Phytostandard®. Harvesting is done by hand, in Ardèche and Drôme. The pickers carry out the harvest in September, before the leaves turn red and wilt. It is during this period that the leaves are richest in compounds. Within 24 hours after harvesting, these leaves are frozen and transported to our place of production.
They are then crushed and extracted using the Phytostandard® process, which is recognised for its respect for the integrity of the plant's compounds. The ginkgo extract obtained is alcohol-free. It is then freeze-dried, i.e. cold dehydrated to be put into a vegetable capsule. The manufacturing process, from the Phytostandard® extraction to the capsule filling, is carried out in France, which allows product traceability from production to distribution.
• Certified Organic Agriculture, Phytostandard® Ginkgo biloba capsules guarantees that at least 95% of its agricultural ingredients are ORGANIC.
• Organic acacia fibre
• Ginkgo extract biloba > Ginkgo biloba L. (leaves) organic
• Vegetarian capsule
• Organic Bamboo Bambusa arundinacea powder (resin)
• Organic rapeseed oil
|Values||For 2 capsules|
|Ginkgo extract (leaves)||260 mg|
Instructions for use
Take 1 or 2 capsules a day.
Swallow with a large glass of water.
Store in a cool, dry place.
Ask for medical advice when taking anticoagulant medication. Not recommended for anyone taking anti-depressants medication. Not recommended for pregnant or breast-feeding women.