Phytostandard ® Chardon Marie
Phytostandard® Chardon Marie capsules is a food supplement based on organic Milk Thistle extract (Silybum marianum L.).
- Box of 20 capsules.
• Vegetarian capsule.
• For more than 20 years, PiLeJe has been developing its know-how in phytonutrition and focusing its demands on the quality of the original fresh plant. The Phytostandard® brand thus brings together high quality plant extracts resulting from this expertise.
• Each plant can contain up to 250 compounds in its cells. All of these compounds form the totality of the plant. The extraction process is a key factor in preserving all the plant compounds. We have therefore selected the parts of the plant richest in compounds: the fruits of milk thistle (Silybum marianum L.), without their tartlets, to make the food supplement Phytostandard® Chardon Marie capsules.
• How are the milk thistle extracts for this Phytostandard® selected?
A herbaceous plant that prefers dry, sunny soils, milk thistle and its cultivation are widespread in the Mediterranean Basin.
The milk thistle is harvested at the end of summer in the Drôme region.
After the harvest, a blowing stage is necessary to clean the fruit which contains the compounds used in phytonutrition. The fruits are then quickly frozen on site to guarantee an optimal content of compounds and transported to the place of manufacture of the extract in Ariège. The fruit is then crushed and extracted using the Phytostandard® process, which is recognised for its respect for the integrity of the plant's compounds.
The thistle extract obtained is alcohol-free. It is then freeze-dried, i.e. cold dehydrated to be put into a vegetable capsule.
The manufacturing process, from the Phytostandard® extraction to the capsule filling, is carried out in France, which allows product traceability from production to distribution.
• Certified Organic Agriculture, Phytostandard® Chardon Marie capsules guarantees that at least 95% of its agricultural ingredients are ORGANIC.
• Scotch thistle extract > Silybum marianum L. (fruits) organic
• Vegetarian capsule
• Organic acacia fibre
• Organic Bamboo Bambusa arundinacea (resin)
• Organic rapeseed oil
|Values||For 2 capsules|
|Scotch thistle extract (fruits)||492 mg|
Instructions for use
Take 1 or 2 capsules a day.
Swallow with a large glass of water.
Store in a cool, dry place.