Azéol Sirup is a food supplement based on honey, gumweed extract and thyme extract, flavoured with natural eucalyptus.
- Amber glass bottle with dosing cup – Net volume of 75 ml (fifteen, 5-ml doses)
• Gumweed supports respiratory well-being.
• Thyme soothes the throat.
• Flower honey*
• Gumweed extract (Grindelia robusta Nutt., aerial parts) hydro-glycerine extraction process
•Thyme extract (Thymus vulgaris L., aerial parts) hydro-glycerine extraction process
• Flavour: essential oil of eucalyptus 1.51 % (Eucalyptus radiata, leaves)
*A mixture of EU and non-EU honeys.
A natural crystallization phenomenon may appear, due to the presence of honey.
Nutritional composition :
|Typical values||Per 15 ml|
|Honey||13 800 mg|
|Extract of the aerial parts of gumweed Grindelia robusta Nutt||3000 mg|
|Extract of the aerial parts of thyme Thymus vulgaris L;||1000 mg|
Instructions for use
Adults and children aged 12+: drink 5 ml of the syrup, undiluted, 3 times a day.
Shake well before use.
Wash the dosing cup after using it.
Consume within 6 months of opening.
Store away from light, heat and humidity.
Not recommended for pregnant or breast-feeding women or for children under the age of 12.
Excessive consumption may produce laxative effects.
Do not exceed the recommended daily dose.
Keep out of the reach of children.