Azéol Dry cough Syrup
Azéol Dry cough syrup is a food supplement based on honey, plantain extract and marshmallow plant extract. Natural petitgrain flavour.
- 75 ml bottle
• Marshmallow plant soothes dry cough.
• Flower honey (a mixture of EU and non-EU honeys)
• Extract of plantain (Plantago lanceolata L., aerial parts)
• Extract of marshmallow plant (Althaea officinalis L., roots)
• Flavour: essential oil of petitgrain 0.2% (Citrus aurantium ssp amara L., aerial parts)
• Acidifier: citric acid
Nutritional composition :
|Typical values||Per 15 ml|
|Extract of plantain (Plantago lanceolata L., aerial parts)||2580 mg|
|Extract of marshmallow plant (Althaea officinalis L., roots)||645 mg|
Instructions for use
Drink the 5 ml dose, undiluted, 3 times a day for 5 days.
Shake well before use.
Wash the dosing cup after using it.
Adults and children aged 6 years+
Store away from light, heat and humidity.
Not recommended for pregnant and breast-feeding women and for children under 6 years of age and for anyone taking medication for high blood pressure.
Drink the syrup at least 30-60 minutes before and after any other medication.