Oligobiane FeCu contains iron and copper.
- Box of 30 capsules
- Box of 90 capsules
• Iron supports the normal formation of red blood cells and haemoglobin.
• Copper supports the normal transport of iron through the body.
THE IRON – COPPER COMBINATION: in the intestines, copper is a cofactor in the absorption of iron by the enterocytes. If no copper is present, or if there is an imbalance in the levels of iron and copper in favour of iron, then the latter builds up in the enterocyte and cannot enter the general circulation. Oligobiane FeCu provides iron and copper in a patented form: Guanylor FeCu®. Copper supports the normal transport of iron through the body.
• Guanylor®* iron copper (a complex of yeast, iron sulphate and copper sulphate)
• Yeast extract
• Vegetarian capsule
• Bulking agent: maize starch
• Anti-caking agent: magnesium stearate
• Bamboo Bambusa arundinacea powder (resin)
* Patented ingredient
Nutritional composition :
|Typical values||Per capsule||NRV*|
|Iron||14 mg||100 %|
|Copper||500 µg||50 %|
*NRV: Nutrient Reference Value
Instructions for use
Take 1 capsule a day
3 months, repeat as required
Swallow with a glass of water. Should ideally be taken at mealtimes.
Avoid taking at the same time as a cup of tea.
Store in a cool, dry place.