Cartimotil Structure combines chondroitin sulphate, methylsulfonylmethane and manganese
- 60 scored tablets
Manganese supports the normal formation of connective tissue, including cartilage, and helps to protect cells from oxidative stress.
• Chondroitin sulphate (marine origin (fish))
• Methylsulfonylmethane (MSM)
• Bulking agents: tricalcium phosphate and cross-linked sodium carboxymethylcellulose
• Anti-caking agent: magnesium salts of fatty acids
• Hyprori Mn® (rice protein hydrolysate and manganese sulphate)
Nutritional composition :
|Typical values||For 2 tablets||NRV*|
|Chondroitin sulphate||800 mg|
|Methylsulphonylmethane (MSM)||500 mg|
|Manganese||0.6 mg||30 %|
*NRV: Nutrient Reference Value
Instructions for use
Take 2 tablets a day
Duration of supplement: 30 days, repeat as required
Swallow with a glass of water.
Not recommended for children, pregnant or breast-feeding women or for anyone with diabetes, prediabetes or asthma or who is being treated with a vitamin K antagonist or for anyone with a food allergy to shellfish or insects or who is following a controlled diet for sodium, potassium or calcium. Consult a health professional. Do not exceed the recommended daily dose. This food supplement cannot replace a varied, well-balanced diet and a healthy lifestyle. Keep out of the reach of children.
Store in a cool, dry place.